1. Aah, nice. I’m awake and I feel good. I know this might sound corny, but I’m always very grateful each time I wake up feeling good, strong and ready to take over the world.
2. I want fruit and coffee. ASAP!
3. It’s been a while since I went for a nice swim. I’m going today.
4. I really want to close a deal on a house here in Florida. But a good one. It’s really important to me not to just buy something to buy something. It MUST be a good deal or you will end up wasting energy!
5. I’m going to have a look at my FitBit to see how well I slept.
6. Hmm. Jeans or shorts today? I think I have to go get some new clothes that are more appropriate for the hot and humid climate of Florida.
7. I have my own truck. A real truck with a 5,4l V8 and everything. Always wanted one. Feels good!
8. I want to start writing a new chapter for my book. I want it to be about connecting with people and also about selling their stuff or ideas.
9. What else do I have to do today..? HM.. I should call some people back in Sweden to make sure all business is running smooth. I should also write a letter to the tenants of the apartment building I just bought back home. And get some exercise. And go look at some of the houses I found yesterday. They aren’t perfect, but good for experience and getting to know the areas better.
10. I love my life!