Pushing Boundaries. This list of quotes comes straight from my favourite business person Richard Branson’s blog :)
Action is so much more powerful than words and even though he has released a few books, no one inspires more by just being himself, living his life then Mr. Branson does. He is truly great!
About pushing boundaries, I do my best at pushing to go further. As do you, I hope? It’s part of the game. Maybe not pushing boundaries out of a huge global perspective, but pushing out of our own comfort zone to accomplish more. It’s a hard task, but try pushing yourself a bit harder and you will be rewarded with peace of mind and potential success in your endeavors?
10. “The sky is not my limit… I am.” – T.F. Hodge
9. “A planet is the cradle of mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever.” – Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
8. “The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?” – Suzy Kassem
7. “Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible.” – Henry Reed
6. “When they say you can’t, they show you their limits, not yours.” – Kevin Keenoo
5. “The human spirit is like an elastic band. The more you stretch, the greater your capacity.” – Bidemi Mark-Mordi
4. “There are no limitations to the mind except those that we acknowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
3. “The finite mind tries to limit the infinite.” – Toba Beta
2. “The only limits in your life are those that you set yourself.” – Celestine Chua
1. “We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.” – Max DePree